Acrylic elastomeric waterproofing paint
High quality elastomeric waterproofing paint of selected acrylic raw materials. Upon maturation, it forms a waterproofinf layer, without joints. It ideal for waterproofing any external surface like roofs, walls, perimetral masonry, wood, ceramic and roofing tiles, metal sheets etc. It exhibits excellent adhesion and long service life when applied on appropriately prepared substrates.
Waterproofing and protection of every external surface like roofs, walls, perimetral masonry, roof tiles, metal sheets etc.
- Drying time: In 3-4 hours, recoat after 24 hours (20oC)
- Drying times vary depending on weather conditions. Allow for sufficient ventillation during drying
- Application temperature: +5oC
- Solid content: 75-85%
- Density: 1,77 gr/ml
- Horizontal surfaces: 1,0-1,5 Kg/m2 in 3 layers depending on the substrate
- Vertical surfaces: 0,3-0,5 Kg/m2 in 2 layers
- 1Kg, 5Kg, 15Kg, 25Kg plastic cans
- Available in white and cotto red
- Self life 12 months in its original packaging protected from extreme weather conditions and radiation